Thanks For Applying!
Click the start my application button to begin your loan. The application will open up in a new window. Create an account and begin.
Before you Begin, Make Sure You Have The Following Items Ready.
- Pay stubs: Copies of pay stubs for each applicant in the household
- W-2 statements from the past two years: Your employer provides them every year during tax season. You should be able to find copies attached to your tax returns. Or, if you filed taxes electronically, you or your tax preparer will have an electronic copy in your records
- Tax returns: Copies of all the pages from your last two years’ tax returns and IRS Form 4506T. This will allow the lender to review the official IRS transcript of your tax returns
If you’re self-employed, you’ll need to submit:
- Year-to-date profit and loss statement and balance sheets prepared and signed by you and your accountant
- Signed tax returns for the last two reporting years (business and personal). Make sure signatures are original, not photocopies, and include all schedules.
Additional Income Documents
You may be asked to provide any of the following types of documents to help show your income. These include but are not limited to Social Security and Disability payments, Pension income, Dividends, Child support1, Alimony1, Bonuses, and Rental property income.
- Bank account statements from the last three months
- Security accounts (stocks, bonds, life insurance)
- A gift letter (if you are receiving a monetary gift toward your home)
- Car loans
- Outstanding student loans
- Credit card accounts
- Current mortgages or home equity lines of credit
- Fully executed copy of the purchase agreement. If it is a new construction loan, you may need to provide copies of plans and specifications.
- Legal description of the property being purchased. This may be obtained by your real estate agent.
- Copy of listing sheet or property information sheet (if multiple listing). You can ask your real estate agent for these documents.
- If you’re in the process of selling a home, you’ll need to provide the fully executed contract of sale along with copy of the HUD-1 closing statement on the home before closing on the new home.
- Schedule of real estate owned, including: name of lender, account number, original purchase price, principal balance, monthly payment, copies of rental agreement (leases only), type of property, and signed tax returns for the past two reporting years. (Make sure signatures are original, not photocopies, and include all schedules)
- Social Security number
- A list of your addresses from the last two years
- A diploma or transcript if you were a full-time student during the past two years
For more information refer to our Applicant Checklist Document.
Loan Application Checklist